Intercooling

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Cobra

Has anybody had any experience with this product?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great, only raises it an inch is great.

Plus, according to them "Short Stack Intercooler raises the Supercharger a mere inch so it fits under any hood."

<sarcasm>Wow! ANY HOOD.</sarcasm>

Could you stack two units on top of each other?

Surely you could buy a spare cooler unit and a standard kit.

Looking at the add I couldn't see an intercooler pump.

Rod

Go into the FAQ's page of their website. Some bloke has stacked 2 together.

I sent off an email to them today requesting some info. I am interested in buying the sandwich plate and core only. Hopefully some info tomorrow.
I have been looking at Water/Methanol injection. This I/C setup could be a good alternative. That M90 they talk about is the exact same one as mine. Easy setup.

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to send these over, give me a yell. My old man's container should be leaving the east coast in about a month. You'd want to check with Customs on the duty rate though.

Brett,

I would look carefully at the claimed temp drop.

You notice they compare this cooler to their other cooler. They are not giving any hard figures away.

Could you be better off with their bigger unit?

I think the idea is excellent as it is simple and essentially a straight bolt on.

Got some prices off them for the intercooler only. would be in US dollars.

'thick one is 2.25" and runs $799 for plates, core, bolts and gaskets.

thin one is $349 for same as above and is 1" thick.'

By the time you land them in Australia, they arn't cheap.

Looking at the thin ones size, I recon it would be next to useless, I feel the core should be bigger than the supercharger so there would be less pressure drop through it and also, I just don't think 1' would be thick enough.

The bigger one would be better. Still untill we see some data, I am only speculating.