Intercooling a roots blower

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Boostage

How in the world do you accomplish this? I noticed on Ford Lightings the IC is INSIDE the plenum with water running through it. how could one adapt a FMIC onto somethign like a m112 1uz? I head thunderbirds have an intercooler with the m90 but google images have failed me.

I'm in the throes of adding a W2A intercooler to an Opcon twin screw supercharger.

The supercharger has been lifted 85mm and a spacer inserted that takes the supercharger output out the (air conditioning compressor side) of the engine then runs to to the (alternator side) where it goes through the intercooler then back into the engine (on the alternator side)

The spacer has been milled out of a billet of alloy by Richwood Technolgies and hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.

Whilst it all sounds simple there are a lot of air distribution problems to overcome.
This should have more even flow the the standard supercharger manifold (from any manufactirer) as the air re-enters the manifold in a more central position.

I did build a manifold using the Lightning intercooler in the valley utylising the ends of the lower manifold to fit the engine. The starter was relocated to below the engine to allow the intercooler to drop down into the valley.

I used air conditioning compressor/alternator side so left and right hand drive countries would all understand where the air is going.