Increase Traffic or Increase Quality

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Recently I put up two spam questions and people have hard time answering them. The answer is Lexus and V8. These two questions definately eliminate most of the spams but also turn alot of potential users away too. So the question is should I delete those two questions or leave it the way it is. We usually average around 6-8 new members a day but now it is like 1-2 a day.

obviously the idiot filter is not rigorous enough because I was able to register, so I vote for a mathematical equation on top of it :p

yep also not sure where these questions are, however would rather say quality, although one does not really want to chase away potential good members!!
and one never knows who might have some great ideas!!
difficult one

difficult one, so far my impressions of the forum is great!!:D

obviously the idiot filter is not rigorous enough because I was able to register, so I vote for a mathematical equation on top of it :p

That is a great answer..... I need to work harder... Honestly, I have some many emails from registering members about the answers.

Question #1: Toyota Also Make? Hint: Starts with a L and ends with a s.

Question #2: 1UZFE Engine is a? Hint: Starts with V and ends with an 8. Make sure you Cap the first letter.

The HINT is for HUMAN but some still didnt get it.

Stick with the existing questions otherwise the Moderators will get into competition baning the spammers and deleting their threads!