Car Runs fine then will die in traffic if not moving

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mrweekendwrench

Hello All,
I have a SC400 that has manifest a very strange problem. It will start up fine in the mornings and I can drive into work about 25 miles as long as traffic flows there is no problem stalling.
If it car stands still, once the car is warmed up and in traffic for a while the car's engine will die. I have checked the battery and it is fully charged. I have also checked to computer fault codes and none get logged. Please let me know what you think this may be. I have put new plug wires, plugs , distributor coils, New Fusable links, New Fuel pump, new battery, alternator, new igniters, and new front O2 sensors as recent over hall preventive maintenance. The car passes smog very easily.
I have not changed the crank sensor, cam sensors, back 02 sensors, or throttle position sensor.
Any insight into this, it recently started happening and is very frustrating.
Please let me know your thoughts on this dilemma:Flush: .
Mr.Weekend Wrench

reply to stalling

sounds like you carbon buildup on your throttle body and or idle speed controller need the same cleaning. do not spray solvents directly in t.b. lextreme has the procedure correctly listed in d i y tutorial. sensors will get shorted out if wet.good luck pm if you need more help....