MAF Unplugged = Car Runs Better - NEED HELP!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RedPhoenix

Still in need of help.

Basically... MAF Unplugged makes the car run great (but probably less than what it should be).

When its plugged in the car feels OK until it warms up slightly. Then the car bogs... feels like it under powered with a flat torque curve.

This is what I have done so far to see if I can correct it.

3 MAFs
2 TPS's
2 NEW O2 Sensors
Spark Plugs
2 ECU's
Obviously reset the ECU's

I get bad gas mileage - 12-15mpg...

After all that nothing still. One weird thing though. When the car started to feel crappy, I got O2 sensor CEL's. So i replaced my O2 sensors thinking that was the problem. The light went away for a little. But now comes on every now and then.... NEW O2 sensors throwing codes just like the old (1 year old) ones did. Its not the sensor, then what could it be?

Input... Please...

Since you replaced so many parts, I would take a close look at your cats for blockage like stated above.... and also check for cat gasket leaks, if exhaust is leaking significantly, the furthest O2 sensor will see a major change in O2 levels versus the front sensor, and then the car's in "limp mode" and won't run worth ****. If your check lights are coming on after warmup, it's a possibility the gaskets get warm and pliable and allow a leak but only after warmup. cat gaskets are cheap too.