HP increase from supercharging

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
How long's a piece of string?

Depends on what supercharger you use, the amount of boost you run will it be intercooled or not and any other modification done to the engine or engine management.

You would need to list what you plan to run then some educated guesses (and that just what they will be) can be made.

Have a read of the FI posts and you will be surprised how quickly you pick up what the deal is.

None of us know what 15lb will produce as I don't think anyone has managed it yet.

There's a lot of developement going on now. There's a a lot of different FI projects on the go from turbo, to centrifugal blowers to twin screw and Eatons. Some will be intercooled others not.

Within 12 months our knowledge will have advanced to the point that we will regard 600hp as easy.

There's a competition starting to see which Lextremer can break the 1,000hp figure first.

1,000hp can be obtained like this..heheh
2 Turbos
20 Litre Plenum
Single 100mm Throttle
Stock Crank
Tougened Con rods
Pistons
Ported Heads
Stock Intake Cams
Moddified Exhaust Cams
Stock ported Intake
FMIC
This can net 750 + Kw

Whatever you do..Do NOT touch the crankshaft.
The Wheel has been invented..just turn it into a Mag..heheheheheeh

1000 hp easy

The 1000 HP mark was passed over 2 years ago with a blown Lexus by GoMac Engines, it then went on to run a 7.9@165mph approx at Willowbank.
I know all this as i helped him finish the engine and I also supplied the Electromotive Direct Ignition system. On the dyno on the first day it made 905 HP with a small amount of boost, which was later raised when the 7.9 was run.
I looked at GoMac's latest ports on a set of heads he is porting right now and they are going to go over 300 cfm easy. I know what his last set flowed. Sorry not all secrets are passed out
Techo

Yeah, there was a report in a local drag racing magazine here is Oz about a team milling their own billet blocks because they were melting the Stock lexus one. They are running a dragster. I think there are 2 dragsters running and 1 altered at the moment in Australia. I hope to rack their brains enough so I don't blow my engine when I turn the key.

I'm like homer simpson building a car.