I Miss this Setup

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yes, it is still sitting in my garage. JVG Motorsport scammed me my turbo (T3 T04S). So i am missing one turbo but I did some photoshop and this is how it would support look like. I mount one turbo on the left and took a picture. Then I mount the turbo on the right and took a picture. Then I cut the pictures into halves and stick them together.

This is how it would look when finished. I would like to make a Y intake pipe for the turbos compressors. I can not do that until I find some money to get another turbo. Meanwhile, I am just dreaming.... LOL....

attachment.php

I use the stock tensioner as you see it in the above picture. Nothing change. I deleted the hydraulic fan and convert it to electric fan.

Ah ok, I am not at my motor and I didnt take the fan off when I did the water pump, but how do you delete the hydrolic fan? Just unbolt it or do you have to machine the housing down to pass the belt past it?

Yup, the hydraulic pump comes right off. If you have the fan, then you have the LS400 motor. You can do similar but the fan bracket is little protuse in the LS, but the SC is flat.

Still a mess but with some grinding and coating it should look alot better.
attachment.php

Still need downpipe and wastegate.
attachment.php