I can't believe the New Cadilac and Jeep Grand Cherokee do 0-60mph in under 5 Seconds

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

It is really deflating to see these new cars coming out like the luxury Cadilac and the SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee that both do 0-60mph in under "under five seconds". The Jeep has a dodge hemi engine in it that puts out 425hp for $39,000. It's hard to believe that I will need to think twice about street racing a stock Jeep SUV or luxury caddy!!! I have busting my arse on my 1992 Sc400 just to get it up to 400HP now they are coming out with these cars, unbelivable, what do you guys think about this? If you don't believe me go google search, 2006 jeep or caddy and look for yourself....

not only does the Jeep do under 5 secs, but itll do it in the rain too. courtesy of a good 4x4 system.

Anaema- I know the Jeep is all time 4 wheel drive crazy...Technology is getting nuts in these newer cars...It's like nothing these days for a practical production made car to come out with 400hp+ just look at New Corvettes, AMG Mercedes, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Cadilac's, all 400+ horsepower and the list goes on... Wow........10 years ago that was unheard of in a production car, let alone now SUV's....

BMW M5s and M6s, 500 HP V10s. Porsche 911 turbos and turbo Ss, Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S both have more than 450 HP. and as you said before, the list just keeps going.

Attachments

• Rods1.jpg
    Rods1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Rods2.jpg
    Rods2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 160
all three '06 Corvette models. Dodge Magnum, Charger, SRT-10 Truck. almost all of the Mercedes AMG models. Audi RS4, S6, A8 W12(or was it sixteen?). VW Phaeton W12. and there is still more. i just cant name them at the moment.