Do you believe this guy mods!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Okay. I am SUPER confused.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can tell this is what has happened:

We have ascertained that the jibby above is the same as the jibby selling the diff and claiming high HP in his SC400. He has the same picture in his profile and in his auction, and the username is the same in both cases.

Jibby has, in the same post, badmouthed himself - "I think this guy is so full of it, I cannot even tell you!!!!" then gone on to refer to the seller as being himself when he comments "I still have not sold that differential yet is anyone interested".

It would seem that no less than two people inhabit Jibby's head. There maybe more in there, I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

I told you guys my prescription needs refiling, I am not well, and I hate when that happens!

For the record there is only one Jibby and that is me, I was going along with everyone on those posts in bashing my credibility, and then came clean it was my differential and my car you guys were all bashing, that is why you are confused. I am done with these stupid postal verbal wars, they are growing tiredsome and starting to irritate me, it is no longer fun for me. Strickly tech questions from now on like everyone else, no more jokes, pranks, etc... The war of words is over as far as I am concerned, so you can get in your last digs at me, I dought I will respond.