Home made super charger manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZFE Matt

Some progress photos of a manifold I am making. I made the jig and all the components unfortunately I can't take the credit for that **** hot alloy welding, a friend is doing it. Thanks to Jordys ski boat for the manifold idea.
Cheers,
Matt.

Well, my thoughts are "Bloody good job" well done. You didn't happen to make templates of the individual parts did you? Could be a market for them :ponder:

Cheers, Kevin

Kev, I didn't make templates. Unfortunately there could be quite a bit of variation in the parts depending on where you cut the original manifold ie length/angle, the bending of the bottom plate etc. The parts are all hand made to fit each other.
Once I test fit it on an engine I can post some dimentions to help guide anyone.
Once I braced it I used a resiprocating saw to cut the tubes.

Haha! I was going to say... "you weld for a living or what!". That takes some steady work and knowledge to get the heat just right. Looks great! I've been kicking around the idea of making one like that but with a different plenum design. Man I want to get started on one just watching your progress.