anyone know of any home make fuel

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

anyone know of any homemade fuel

never knew this was here before, but does anyone know of any homemade fuel, to add to my tank, how much and were to get it and is this a safe idea???? for the turbo people out there want to know of a good fuel......:shrug:

the only homemade fuel i know of is biodiesel. or you could make Ethanol, but you need a still for that.

yo, alot of people in the nissan crews here in perth buy tolulene by the 200lt drum and run it 50/50 with petrol to give a high octane fuel but thats the only super simple fuel i know of.

urtwhistle said:
yo, alot of people in the nissan crews here in perth buy tolulene by the 200lt drum and run it 50/50 with petrol to give a high octane fuel but thats the only super simple fuel i know of.
Interesting.
Does anybody know how much it is for a drum in Aus? and does it harm the engine or oxygen sensors in anyway??

Not sure how much toluene goes for now but it used to be dirt cheap. I used to buy it as "paint stripper" and run it in a high cr dub dub at least 15 years ago in the same 50/50 ratio but with the good old leaded fuel with no problems. I think now the tax man takes a good slice.

Found this link.

http://www.elektro.com/~audi/audi/toluene.html

That and add 2 oz of auto tranny fluid to help it because Toluene is an aromatic and its really dry on the injectors .