Help !!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kiwi.in.aus

Went outside this morning to find the front of my Celsior on the deck , initially thought " oh finally have a leak in one of my airbags "
It turns out both sides on the front have dropped , I find it extremly unlikely that the left and right front bags developed a leak at the same time overnight !!
This means the problem is most likely in a control valve or something that affects both sides ?
It pumped up quite quickly on start up and an hour later it was sitting low again , on both sides .
Anyone else had this problem ?
And where do I start looking ?
It is likely to be anything to do with nitrogen canister?
Althought I would have thought if it was the nitrogen canister then it would effect the back as well , the back is fine .
Need help fast , have no probs if I have to replace the airbags with recon Arnotts units , but I don't thing there is anything wrong with the bags .
Add on:
I can hear a hissing noise around where the nitro canister is near the firewall , when the guy up the road stops mowing his lawns I will see if I can track it down , what is the exact process in recharging the nitrogen ?
The nitrogen would be a complete seperate unit from the air ?
So can you replace a strut without doing a recharge ?

Ok , have taken the top cover off and have found the leak , at the very top the bladder is torn , I can see it right at the top , chunks of rubber coming off , if you stick a screwdriver in it you can alter the hissing sound , will be ordering a new bag from Arnott industries first thing Tue morning [ which will be Monday in the States ] , fortunately ity's a public holiday here on Monday so that gives me an extra day .

Job done , went up to a mates in Gympie [ 230 K's away ] and have borrowed the left front airbag from his front cut and have just finished installing it in my car with total success .I think mine has been leaking for quite a while , the suspension when I just tested it goes up and down a lot quicker now , no doubt it will be better on the road also .
Tomorrow I will order a new unit from Arnotts , but at least this unit will keep me mobile for a couple of weeks and take the pressure off !!
Not a difficult job and like usual the more I work on the car the more I'm impressed !!