help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8TOY

ok when my car heats up the exhaust temp light comes on and then the battery not charging light comes on, people told me it was the cats i spent 1200 to get them removed and get custom extractors and when i got it back it was doin the same thing again only when it is warm i am stumped on why it only does it at temp. any ideas anyone:feedback:

Sounds like the regulator on the alternaotrs buggered. I just replaced the alternator on my 91 LS400. RRP is bout $630 or there abouts for an aftermarket one. It depends as to how buggered it is as to whether it can be repaired or replaced.

having same trouble too

I took my car to an auto electrician this morning should get a call this arvo. My dash is flashing battery not charging and the cat light is flashing at same time. Already had alternator checked wires to alternator replaced and connections cleaned also brand new battery on weekend so hopefully will have an answer this arvo
keep you posted

ian

So you got the same prob as me, can you post what they said was wrong with yours asap cause i am taking not being able to drive for long very well i need it back running mint.

uzz31GTIan said:
I took my car to an auto electrician this morning should get a call this arvo. My dash is flashing battery not charging and the cat light is flashing at same time. Already had alternator checked wires to alternator replaced and connections cleaned also brand new battery on weekend so hopefully will have an answer this arvo
keep you posted

ian

Found the problem in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i took so long finally got the car back today its been to two different auto electicians. Turns out the wiring loom had been dammaged. Inside the drivers side wheel arch there is a wiring loom that runs above the tire it is encased in a plastic pocket type case. For some reason my tyre has been rubbing on this case when going over bumps and has been eating away at the case and then the wires inside it. The effect was 17 exposed wires all touching each other, the fact that nothing more serious happend is a godsent. Next stage is to get the air suspension checked cause it really shouldnt be touching around that area. I hope this helped you, cost me 100 dollars for them to find it and i fixed it myself using shrink wrap and solder. Will probably cost alot more than that to get air suspension good again!!!!!!!!!