Help, turbo project needs new shop.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

98GS400Turbo

Who is the best shop (preferably most experienced) to finish up a 98 GS400 turbo?

Original shop working on project let car sit doing basiclaly nothing to it for 1 year. Want to see car finished before the year 2010.

Needs:
Turbo or turbo's.
Turbo manifold

Here's whats been done so far:
Roll cage
3" Exaust
Stock block (bored, balanced...)
stock rearend
JE 2618 custom pistons 8.2:1
pauter rods
built tranmission
Have avc-r, revspeed meter, bunch of other meters,
aem plug and play pems
46mm wastegate
24x12x3 intercooler
72lb/hr injectors

REally would love to have it finished by the best shop around. If money were no object, who would you pick?

where are you located... asdf is not a location. Please correct your asdf to your real location on you profile so we can help you. Please take this site seriously.

The city has been corrected. I didn't think about it, because I am willing to ship the car anywhere in the continental US to get it finished by someone who's great at what they do.

I have many pics of the car if you have someplace to host them, I'll post them

Since AAP did a very nice SC430 twin turbo, I would have to first suggest them. If they cannot do it, I might have someone else in mind.

AAP = Anderson Audio and Performance

there is new place in IL that i think you should give a call to.. i noticed the AEM plug and play, and i know they/shop is very capable.. il pm you with details..

Well there is Blast racing located in Southern California. If you're wondering who they are you should look them up.
They used to race a 1UZFE soarer with well over 1500hp. In fact last I heard he still had those race motors in his shop since they switched back to the 2JZGTE.

Sorry, i actually deleted my post after i saw the location or lack there of. My boy has a shop in Brooklyn NY...... He mostly builds Supra's etc. He will get my SC soon enough though :) But needless to say, he's built 1000+ HP 2jzgte's and has a couple 1UZ's that he's toying with in his shop now. He also does a lot of new Z's/G35's etc. both SC and Turbo setups. He is very capable with the AEM as well. He uses them often. He had a street supra 6 speed that ran in the mid 9's...... amazing :)

needless to say, if you want the info...... shoot me an email at [email protected]

Dan

My good friend owns and operates www.virtualworksracing.com
He has done a ton of custom vehicles and they are very proficcient with the AEM as the head designer and tuner for AEM Jason Sibiels is a close friend of the shop and tunes Danas 950 RWHP Supra.
His contact info is on the site.

They bored the block .10 over.
The intercooler is just the core. No ends.

What kind of power do you think this block can take?

I looked up the pistons and it looks like they are forged alluminum.
The Pauter rods got good marks everywhere I looked.
8.2:1 seems like low enough compression to run tons of boost, no?

the block with good fastners should take alot of HP.. especially with the new rods and pistons.. 800+ would be my guess.. the heads on the 98 gs400 are probably the best heads you could have started with.. this could be a 1000 street car.. making the hp wont be your problem.. having the trans handle the power and getting traction with street tires would be your headaches..the automatic can be built up, but that will be expensive and may still give you problems.. if your going aftermarket EMS, id say try and get the supra 6 speed on the car,or a different auto, ..
but try and figure out what direction you want to head in-- a race car, or a street car.. if you would like to drive it around alot or even daily, id say try to keep the car as close to original as possible--for example keep the orig trans in, just build it up-and keep the boost dialed down..-unless of course your at the track, and it happens to be the last race of teh year.. :)