HELP just 6 wires left on cut loom

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

StacytheBloke

As the title really, been busy splicing my cut loom on my 93 ls400 1uz and i have 6 wires left i can't get to the bottom of.

2 green wires, 2 yellow wires and 2 red with blue stripe.

1-nEr5clLdJMcr7ZvPONVGfNO1auHSQzcJ8qU_wp2Gdk189cMw.jpg

Ok, i know one of the yellow wires is HTQ which goes to the oxygen sensor however this is difficult to continuity test so i would like to identify the other and do it by default.

All the other 5 wires go to pins on the three plugs near the ecu but that do not actually connect to it. What do these plugs do? These are the plugs on the pictures below.

l_IWWKZ5BBjVcvVZiKH2z8zcE16ASiqWefilEG4BAuxFfrmQpm.jpgpfNn3T-ngAYzpl3B8J4ZgvbhTK-99Y6YcoEQhJenq7r5HDdh4Y.jpg
RSRmRUAMvco0fzoaSaXN9oOeUXBurghLGVYVKT3kSMkKO6vCOf.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on what these plugs are for? Where they go etc. (They are 12, 14 and 16 pins units)

Soooo close now its sooooo frustrating :Eyecrazy:

ps sorry to anyone on a snail connection

Attachments

• l_IWWKZ5BBjVcvVZiKH2z8zcE16ASiqWefilEG4BAuxFfrmQpm.jpg
    l_IWWKZ5BBjVcvVZiKH2z8zcE16ASiqWefilEG4BAuxFfrmQpm.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
some possibilites
yellow to alternator
green to check connector for fp
yellow and red/blue to speed sensor
green to at indicator
green to cruise control and/or traction control

Thanks will try some of these,

The loom has not got traction control so that is one option ruled out, i do have a full engine wiring diagram for this engine buuut there is no mention of these three extra plugs,

They must take engine info to the cabin buuut the 4th ecu plug does a lot of that, (speedo tacho check engine light etc)

I do have a bit of interior trim marked 'passenger footwell' (uk so RHD car) which has three sockets in a row which these plugs connect to (would have been next to the ecu in the car)

unfortunately all three have ben cut off after about 3" of wire.

Thanks
Stacy