help in Identifying UFO's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bm1139

kind people..can someone asist me in identifying this particular part (i think it is connected to the camshaft sensor if so where's the other one)its operating specs. thanks

Can you be more specific? You have two camshaft sensors, they both are inside the distributor housings, one left one right. Each one has a wire with a plug just like that. Also, crank sensor has a plug that looks like that as well. Although I dont remember any of them having the metal mounting bracket, and leat in the first gen.

sorry about that sir cos i found it hanging near the thermostat housing with only i wire going in..trace the wire n seems to come from a bunch of wires going into the block.suspected from one of the sensors cos of the wiring colors are the same..black/orange..just went back checking again n with reference to lexls's tutorial on changing h2o pump,it seems to be the switch/relay sitting on top of the air-con compressor.. and by the way,if its for any of the cam or crank sensors, were would it found? thanks for your quick response