HELP!!!.. bad missfire: trouble pulling codes

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redback

i just tried to runa diad by bridging the te1 and e1. i managed to pull the gearbox code no problems...

the check engine light just has a constant flash... does that mean there is no code to pull?

was driving around today and the engine decided to start missfiring.. it seems to be only one cylinder but is constant... like something have given way all together.

any idea will be much appreciated. i was thinking replace the spark plugs and leads?

i managed to put it home. the cat temo warning light come on.. and nice amound of engine oil\gearbox oil smoke? from under the car as i pulled up at home.

Pretty sure constant is no codes yeah.

It won't throw a code for a plug or lead (or even a coil I think) so that'd be your best start ;) Try some cheap NGK plugs to begin with, incase nothing is wrong and you waste $ on platinums etc (if you run them)

That last bit sounds like a concern though. The oil should be inside those items, first option would be to get under and have a look ;)

Pretty sure constant is no codes yeah.

It won't throw a code for a plug or lead (or even a coil I think) so that'd be your best start ;) Try some cheap NGK plugs to begin with, incase nothing is wrong and you waste $ on platinums etc (if you run them)

That last bit sounds like a concern though. The oil should be inside those items, first option would be to get under and have a look ;)

ive had trouble with a gear box leak when giving it a hard time. i need to get time to have a good look at.

im hopeing that it is a just a spark plug. but will do the leads as well...

any chance it could be the points with in the distributor.. or would that display a code to... and probably wouldnt of come on so suddenly.... maybe i just answered my own question?

HELP HELP!!!

the mechanic doesnt know what it could be. he hasnt pulled it apart yet....

he thinks it may be an injector.. because of the smell of fuel our the back end.... would a gone spark cause this same smell or do the injectors comonly go on these?

and would a gone injector throw a diag code?

this is why i like doing stuff my self...

all fixed the spark plug wire between the coil and the right distributor had snapped some how??? arched or something.. replacing the hole lot with new plugs and coil... any other suggestions.

cheers