hard decision- 3UZ-FE or to Single turbo 1UZ-FE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gowest

I found used 3uz-fe vvti engine for 3000$ and think of swap it into my car(93 LS400) but I also love the idea of single turbocharging the 1uz-fe, too. What will you choose between this two choice.

While possible it would be very expensive to get the 3UZFE working properly in your 93 LS400. You would need the complete ECU and there would be many details as the vvti system, the variable runner intake and the computer controled throttle are but 3 of the ECU driven systems.

Personally, I would turbocharge.

Turbo charge would be easier than swapping out the 1uzfe. Harness, sensors, plugs, ecu and lots of others misc things to make it work

Welll I would go with the 3uz.

its practically the same thing.. just buy it with trans and everything and you are done. Period.

no headaches it will not break nor ping like turbocharging. RELIABLE DAILY Driver... i want to do that also... 4.3L are always nicer than 4.0. If i could make a 5.7L out of this engine or SWAP in an ls6 or even on the future an LS7 with 500HP would be neat.

If it wasn't for those unreliable turbocharged daily driven semi-trucks you wouldn't have had anything to wipe your rear with this morning.