Guys im new on this thread, but i need your help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Thieaux

My car doesnt want to go over 4000 rpms , ive tried everything, and nothing gives. What could be wrong im not getting any codes from the computer the computer .
Ls400 91

Sorry lextreme, no pingin everything is fine my car is very smooth im getting a code 24 related to IAT but never given it much attention, but no engine light, fuel is fine , it just that , i can get it to go over 4000rpms even with the ect on power it shifs first gear on 4000 rpm and when trys to shifdt from second to third i just hangs on 4000 like if it waiting for more power, i was having overheating problems turn out to be a small hole in the block and i was loosing water throuh there, but thats been fixed , i mean other then the fact that the car doesnt go over 4000 you wouldnt notice anything wrong with it , i mean it shifts smoothly , no missfires , no hesitation , no pinging nothing, the tach reads very low around 200 , ivchecked tps and its fine its calibrated accordiong to the manual, i dont want to do it via rpms , u know trial and error , seeking the 600 mark cause when i do that the car seems to be very fast idle , and it jumps when you pu in D , i think i might have a misscalibrated tach needle , but if thats the fact can that be related to the no power after 4000 , Cause i read monkeys post and he stated that the rev limiter kicked in at 4000 , but i dont get a rev limiter at 4000 .Sorry for the long post just wanted to state the facts .

Put the trans in manual 1, run to redline. Shift into 2, run to redline. Shift into 3, hope for no police, run up high and then back off. Do that once or twice and see where it shifts. If it wont rev in neutral over 4000, disregard. Then it is another problem.

it does rev in neutral, to 5500 something like that i didnt want to rev it harder, ill try it tomorrow, my crankshat pulley went to shi... now i ave to replace it
THanks guys

The car does shift smoothly on all gears, but it doesnt want to pull after 4000rpm i feel no power in the 4000 and up range, if i drive it normally itll shift all gears very smooty like new .

Everything is clean and working , im leaning towarsthe cats im gonna get a test pipe , and let you know... Peace