GS400 430 Timing belt question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Crank Timing Seal Leaking

all my pulley are new, they just got replace on January, including the waterpump, do you have any information on how to remove it? this will help a lot.

To remove the crank pulley you will need a very very strong compressor to loose the main bolt. However, this high pressure compressor/gun might not be accessible. You can also buy a crank pulley remover. You will need extension pipes to get it loose. You can also get a Snap- On Tool, Camshaft Sprocket Holding Stock#: AS4394. You will need extension pipes to get it loose. However, i found Peewee old school method is the easiest and cheapest. Do a seach on this issue. You basically using the engine starter to help you loose the crank bolt. www.lextreme.com/timing2.html. U also need harmonic balancer pulley remover (Sears item #00947626000 Mfr. model #47626). I have one if you want to borrow it. Here is a great article written by Carl. Timing Belt Removal
00947626000-190.jpg

44435.JPG

If you have done the waterpump, puleys and so on. cams and crank seals are highly recommended. After the crank pulley comes off, you will need to take out the crank gear and by using the harmonic balance kit. After the crank gear comes off, you can use a flat screw driver to pry it off. Best is to com in an angle to pry it out.

crank timing seal leaking

I just replaced my crank timing seal today, got the seal from Lexus dealer, it was cheaper to get it from them than the local auto parts store. My car is up and running again, i run the engine for 30 minutes no more leak,

For all the info and how to DIY posted... A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: