Got a 5.7 3UR - what should I do with it?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
couldn't you do a missing tooth trigger off the crank plate on the rear of the motor? I thought about that too, and not use the cam trigger since the vvti would screw all that up.

I am using a LINK G4 extreme but it wasn't capable of doing the fly by wire throttle so my brother designed and made a circuit bored to control it. At this moment i dont have control of the vvti becouse i have to get a readiing off the cam sensor and send it to LINK to have them make the program for it. for the transmission i am using a PCS ECU it was nice i sent them my plugs off my transmission and they made up the wiring harness for the transmission I wasnt so lucky with the engine. i had to completely rewire it
no i never did a write up.

whoa complex, is your brother an engineer?

Yea he is a computer engineer and programmer. It sound like alot of work and it is! You just have to break it down and do it sensor by sensor. The wiring Of the engine took about 2 weeks of about 4 hours a day.

I spoke to AEM about the new tundra 5.7 and they were saying that it doesnt have enough inputs to take in all the camshafts. I could do intake or exhaust but not both.
He didnt mention anything about the tranny. but then again i didnt ask.
and he also didnt mention the series 2.

when i was looking for a ECU for my swap i looked at AEM but they were not able to do duel independent vvti. i dont think the series 2 was out yet thats why i went with LINK