Gas Price

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Right now in Southern California. Arco is selling 87 octane for 2.81 USD per gallon. Not a bad price comparing to the rest of the world.

V8toy
The US price is per US gallon. The NZ price is per litre.
I think there is just under 4 litres per US Gallon. That works out to be around to be just over NZ$6.00 per US gallon.

I saw 91 octane on the way to work this morning in Queensland for AUS$1.17 per litre.

$1.28 per litre in Sydney for standard ULP.

Vortex ir around $1.40 per litre or around Australian $5.40 per US gallon or about $4.50 US.

The best price going around where I am, is $1.26 for ULP. And I hear that it could be $1.40 by the end of the week, which would mean out here (western N.S.W) that it get to $1.45-$1.50...ouch!!! I would hate to own a car that would require 98RON petrol.

Attachments

• services.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Norway has the worlds most expensive fuel.

A little over 2 dollars per litre. Thats almost 8 dollars a gallon.

Quadcob said:
V8toy
The US price is per US gallon. The NZ price is per litre.
I think there is just under 4 litres per US Gallon. That works out to be around to be just over NZ$6.00 per US gallon.

I saw 91 octane on the way to work this morning in Queensland for AUS$1.17 per litre.
Good point so its prob about the same then
My Bad :ponder:

I donno, i think england is somewhere close to norway... they have sooo many taxes on gas and stuff... im not sure what it is exactly, so i cant really argue, but i know its very very high even for europe. Hurricane katrina didnt do didily squat for the day or next day it happened. The gas stations raising gas prices the day after the storm was BS. And i wont even go into whats goin on in georga.... 6$ a gallon... And plus, the percentage of oil we get from the gulf is very very small. We get most our oil from Canada, then comes venezuala (used to, stopped all export to us or something recently) and the middle east (Saudi Arabia).

xirforever said:
I donno, i think england is somewhere close to norway... they have sooo many taxes on gas and stuff... im not sure what it is exactly, so i cant really argue, but i know its very very high even for europe. Hurricane katrina didnt do didily squat for the day or next day it happened. The gas stations raising gas prices the day after the storm was BS. And i wont even go into whats goin on in georga.... 6$ a gallon... And plus, the percentage of oil we get from the gulf is very very small. We get most our oil from Canada, then comes venezuala (used to, stopped all export to us or something recently) and the middle east (Saudi Arabia).
Ehh we dont get oil directly from these places to gas stations, they go to refinerys, ships that go to the gulf carrying oil... This plays a role.

http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=230273&source=r_science

97 Octane here ( Shell Optimax) is currently selling at the equivalent of $8.53 per UK gallon, so should just be under the $8 per US gallon..........

I've got a 3 ltr petrol Shogun, a 3 ltr Jag and a 4.4 litre Cobra.

The Cobra is actually the more economical car as long as I dont go too mad with the lead boot..........at least thats my excuse.......

Cheers,

Tony

Here on the gas station next to my job, we have:

E85 (ethanol) 1,312 AUD / 1,021 USD per litre

Diesel 1,869 AUD / 1,454 USD per litre

95 octane 2,058 AUD / 1,602 USD per litre
96 octane 2,086 AUD / 1,623 USD per litre
98 octane 2,108 AUD / 1,641 USD per litre
99 octane 2,192 AUD / 1,706 USD per litre

We swedes have nightmares about fuelprices...