Parts FS Tilton triple plate clutch

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4000GT

I am going to go a different route with my clutch setup, so I am selling my Tilton triple plate clutch. The clutch cover is used, but ALL the disks are brand new. This is the OT series clutch with lightweight disks. These have been individually balanced.
The clutch is a 7.25" unit with 21 spline and 29mm diameter.
I know this fits on the R154 gearboxes, and I believe the spline count and diameter is also the same as the W50, W57, W58, and W59 gearboxes.
NZD1500
This is all the clutch you will ever need!

If only it was new pressure plate and used clutch plates :) I'd need new clutch plates to suit the Tremec.....with my move to predomantly track duties an upgrade from my current twin plate to a tilton triple would have ideal :(

Yeah if my car was more than 25% track I would keep it. It wont be the end of the world after talking to Tilton about it actually with right sized clyinder.

The plates are brand new and always seem to be in demand, you could sell them to fund your news disks :)

l_9199ec5f77e14f06b66bf0767b75d5e7.jpg

The flywheel bolts up like the factory one... not sure what you mean by integral actually!

What's your email?

I am going to go a different route with my clutch setup, so I am selling my Tilton triple plate clutch. The clutch cover is used, but ALL the disks are brand new. This is the OT series clutch with lightweight disks. These have been individually balanced.
The clutch is a 7.25" unit with 21 spline and 29mm diameter.
I know this fits on the R154 gearboxes, and I believe the spline count and diameter is also the same as the W50, W57, W58, and W59 gearboxes.
NZD1500
This is all the clutch you will ever need!