Parts FS: R154 with 1uz adapter and bellhousing!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

turtle m3th

The transmission is a good condition r154 that I acquired from my buddy street car that was recently wrecked, the adapter plate was purchased through toyotav8.com, which comes with an lsx throughout bearing, and the bellhousing is of course a 1uz unit. I am asking $900 for the full setup. Hit me up if you're interested.

here's the only pic I have as of now
photo-1.jpg

-David S.

I am also open to parting out the setup. The trans adapter was $522 shipped, so I'll let it go for $450 shipped. Purchased just a month ago, and has never seen use besides the initial bolt up, which went buttery! And i'll also let the tranny go for $450 as well.

$450
100_2112.jpg

That's weird as hell. photobucket replaced the original picture with that one after I deleted it. And no, I don't have this stuff anymore, sorry man.

Halcyon,

I had the same problem as you. I just combed Craigslist religiously. All the junkyards wanted stupid money and some of the website forums just seemed to be hit and miss junk. Then someone local put one up and I ran over and got it. He was not a supra person and did not advertise on the internet.

Jake