Flywheel to match 9-7/8" clutch

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PeteWilliams

Are any of the 1UZ flywheels that are available designed to accommodate the pressure plates from either the 3RZ, 5VZ or 2TR-powered Tacomas which use the larger 250mm (9-7/8") clutch disc? From what I've seen, they're all for use with the pressure plates and 9-1/4" discs of the 3SGTE, 3VZ, 7MGE, etc. The only exception being the K's Racing flywheel from Thailand, which I'm guessing uses a 260mm clutch disc and pressure plate from the KZ and KD-series diesel engines. If there are others available, please enlighten me.

quick question, is that 9 7/8 clutch used with the 6 speed manual transmission?
I don't really know the newer trucks all that well.

No, the 6-speed is only in the 1GR-powered 2nd gen. Tacomas. It's an Aisin AY6 trans and uses a big 275mm (10-7/8") clutch. The flywheel is much larger, as well.

The 3RZ trucks used a W59, 5VZ trucks used the R151(F), and the new 2TR 4-cyl Tacomas use the R150(F). The 2RZ-powered base model 2WD '95-04 Tacomas also used the W59, but with the earlier 9-1/4" clutch. Some photos of the difference in clutch disc diameter can be seen here...
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=59339.0

I did discover earlier today that there's an eBay seller based in New Zealand that offers a 17 lb. billet steel flywheel. Apparently, they drill it with both the 7MGE/2JZGE and 3RZFE patterns, so either clutch can be used.

I now use the Extreme Performance flywheel with 10" 80 series Landcruiser clutch disc and release bearing with a D40 Navarra or R32 Skyline pressure plate (clutch cover) mainly as all components are an over the counter buy here in Perth. This combo is used in all the 4wd Hilux/4runner conversions that I do using either W or R series boxes. My own vehicle (Toyota Surf) uses a Dellow flywheel which has been re-drilled to suit the Toyota clutch