Fitting 03 Sequoia TRD Blower to 99 LX470? Problems?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

crushu

OK, my TRD Supercharger kit for 03 Sequoia landed today, and I will be fitting it soon to my 99 LX470.
I have an aftermarket ECU coming, as the one supplied obviously won't work on my older car.
Will all the other Pullies, brackets, pipes, thermostat housing etc be that same?
Will the Airbox duct fit?
Any other problems I can expect?

I have ordered thru Toyota new Inlet gaskets, T/B gasket, and sealant for the water housing, is there anything else that should be changed when fitting this, that isn't part of the kit?

Any tips on making this a quick and painfree conversion?
LX470 is 100% stock.

I'd spend the extra money and get new injector seals just to be on the safe side. 99 is coming up on 10 years old, and the seals are probably a little harder than they were when they were new. If the holes machined in the new manifold are even slightly different in size, it may be asking for trouble.

Better safe than sorry :)

I've used vaseline on seals that contact gas, but check with someone else first.

Goodluck! Love to seem some and videos when it's done.

trd supercharger

did you get your supercharger to work? if so can you explain the steps I am particularly interested in the 10th injector. I have a 2000 LX470 i am trying to supercharge>
Jared