Standalone ECU some advice pls on fitting ms..ie trigger wheel.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

hi..finally had enough of running stock ecu on my supercharged 1uz..(poor fueling..poor ignition timing..poor fuel economy..crapperformance on propane..etc0

so..i think ms3 is the one for me..mainly i must admit due to cost..and wanting to keep full sequential..(1995 uk 1uz-fe)

i need it to run 2 maps (both spark and fuel) as running lpg (propane as well)

question though...i thinks i can ,but can someone confirm (or tell me no) that i can use standard crank trigger wheel..and if i can do i leave as is..(or mod in any way.)

am sure there will be lots more questions,but am reading up everthing i can find on subject..(god there is alot)
thanks

I am running my early 1uz on MS2 useing a stock style 12 tooth wheel with 1 tooth ground off. I spent 1 1/2 years tring to get the stock VR sensor to work and finely threw that crap in the trash and spent $40 on a hall effect sensor. That is probbly the biggest improvement I ever made to the EFI on that engine. With the VR I had to adjust the zero cross point to one value to get the car to start and then readjust it to drive every time and never once got a cleen trigger signal. I installed the hall sensor gave the zero cross pot 1 turn and the historiesis pot a half turn and bam, perfect trigger signal.