Engine Setup

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
At first i want to thank Lextreme that he answered all my questions patiently!

I´m not really conclusive which engine setup i should use.
my goal: enough whp in a MKIII Supra to kill all porsches, AMG and Ms, but it must be so stable that i can push the car on german Autobahns over hours.

which setup would you recomment for me?
ignition / compression ratio / turbo or supercharger / pistons / crank / rods / ECU ....etc. etc.

i have too little experience with the 1UZ so i want to be sure before spending a lot of money in my project.

thank you for helping me.

Benn.

p.s. sorry for my english, i hope you can read it:sorry:

Benn said:
At first i want to thank Lextreme that he answered all my questions patiently!

I´m not really conclusive which engine setup i should use.
my goal: enough whp in a MKIII Supra to kill all porsches, AMG and Ms, but it must be so stable that i can push the car on german Autobahns over hours.

which setup would you recomment for me?
ignition / compression ratio / turbo or supercharger / pistons / crank / rods / ECU ....etc. etc.

i have too little experience with the 1UZ so i want to be sure before spending a lot of money in my project.

thank you for helping me.

Benn.

p.s. sorry for my english, i hope you can read it:sorry:

kill all porsches, AMG and Ms is very hard to define. Whatever you will be doing in the future you will NOT kill all porsches, AMG and Ms. Its nice to setup goals but its also have to be realistic at the same time. This forum can help and guide you to whatever level hp you desire, but to kill all porsches, AMG and Ms would be little tough.

For a good manner street MKIII, I would suggest one of our forged pistons/rods kit, ARP head studs with some mild cams and a single Garrett GT35R. That will give you about 500-650 to play with and great lower end torque too.

Whatever you will be doing in the future you will NOT kill all porsches, AMG and Ms.
that´s right. it was just a direction to show you what I want.
I don´t want to have a dyno or show car, I prefer a stock car (understatement) with a great engine (450whp) to hunt a few cars ;)
I live not far away from the develop center of Mercedes and Porsche.
The motorway is their "test track" and it makes a lot of fun to race with them ´safely´.
Since I had a E55 AMG or a brandnew BMW M6 in my fingers, I know that a Supra MKIII will NEVER be fast enough to kill them, no matter how much power it has.

For a good manner street MKIII, I would suggest one of our forged pistons/rods kit, ARP head studs with some mild cams and a single Garrett GT35R. That will give you about 500-650 to play with and great lower end torque too.
That sounds great! Which compression rate du you suggest?

EDIT: 8,5:1 http://www.lextreme.com/st.html i think that´s the way how i´ll do it!

Benn I call feel your pain. I want to go in the direction of destroying all M3's, C5 vettes, Audi S and RS and the occasional ferrari. In Italy you can see them all and its time for my 1UZ to start wrecking havoc. Good Luck and I might see you around. Me and a good friend of mine are planning on coming to the autobahn this summer to look for chumps. Later

I am in Aviano. Close to Venice. So I am in the north part. Oh am that polizia lambo is only in the south! So the North cops and there Alfa Romeos will eat my dust!:eek:wned: Maybe we can meet up sometime. Me and my friend head up to germany sometimes for oil!

That´s right, the lambo cruises around Rome for show......and the Alfas are funny.....I´ve seen so many Police Alfas with a blown head gasket ROFL half an hour with 200km/h and they are over ;-)

We can meet us in summer......maybe you can come to our supra meet (3-4h from venice).

How long are you in Italy? Next Year too?

Been here since 2001 and will be here until 2008. So we can definately meet up. We have to call eaach other up and pm details before I come to germany in the summer to ride the Nuremburg(I know its not spelled right). Hopefully I will have a TT 6spd SC4 crepping around Europe leaving alot of people with the :wtf: Look!:smile: Later and good hunting