Engine mount

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pinoiryder

when i start mt car i hear a thug noise from the engine, i read on one of the thread that it might be the engine mount, how do you know it your mounts are bad? where is a good place to buy the engine mount? can you instll them on your own?what are the other symptoms that your engine mount are getting bad? or it is bad already? please help on this.. forgot to mention i have a 1990 LS400.

I guess if you heavy duty equipment then u can install them yourself, but very difficult. Contact TM Engineering and ask for Todd. He can do that for you. He is locate in Torrance.

If it was an engine mount you'd hear it all the time. Go up a steepish hill and stop roll backwards alittle then power up and take of. As the is no force on the engine when rolling backward the tourqe is not trying to push into the engine mount but once you hit the gas the engine will try to turn on it's mountings. You should feel the same Thud as you do when you start it.

I had a front engined Ford that had a busted top mount and it wanted to throw the engine into the firwall every time I took off.
I have not had one go on a V8 but I would imagine it would Thud every time you took off hard.