1UZ - 2wd Hilux Engine Mount CAD files

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
no sorry. the orig mounts were ground off the chassis as the motor got mounted a long way back (bye bye firewall). forgot to get pics

already had the round tubing, just went into repco and had a look through their stock of nolathane suspension stuff. dont seem to get much vibration at all. and its very close to having the engine solid mounted but still legal.

thanks for the info, looks like a great idea and i will probably do the same. I investigated buying a rod of polyurethane and then machining some custom mounts, but the cheapest rod i could find was NZ$ 60 and maybe a little hard (90 Shore A), i guess you can buy a two pot mix for cheaper then mold them but using suspension bushings looks way easier.

Here is a pic of the mounts we(gloverman and myself) use for the 1uz/hilux conversion. With these they use the stock 2L(diesel) rubber mounts and bolt the engine straight in with no mods to the g/box Xmember.

Possibly, those are set up off the 2L diesel chassis mounts. The 3y/4y and 22r chassis mounts are all positioned differently along the chassis rails. Pretty sure the angles will all be the same.
thanks, those look like what i need... one more thing i dont have to mess with on the swap:notworthy:

just thought id post a piccy of the ones i made and leser cut for mine using nolathane and doing away with the std mounts all together,

file.php

file.php

they fit perfect but iv ended up making a change to lower the engine, just waiting on the lower mounting bracket to get recut so it will sit lower :)

does anyone have engine cad files or plans for a 84 hilux?? to fit a 1uz ?? or any for sale, i have seen the ones on kiwi trade but not keen on paying 300 for something i can easily make
thanks