ECU Part Numbers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

I have found a replacement ECU with part number 89661-30500 i believe this is from a Crown Majesta can anyone confirm this for me, if it is am i correct that it usually has a separate computer for the Auto, and so could use it with my manual box .
my current soarer has the Auto management built in , and is part number 89661-24220, i know Rod you were working on compling a list of ECU numbers did it get posted up on the site, i have searched but all i can find is the info we all posted in april 2005, and what is a reasonable price for a ECU.

Regards
Lambo

30500 is Crown Majesta - all in one ECU
24220 is Soarer - all in one ECU

Only the UZS131 Crown (Royale Saloon) has a separate auto ecu.

Attachments

• r 026.jpg
    r 026.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 11
  • r 027.jpg
    r 027.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Peewee, Thought i might have found that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, have to keep searching for that crown royal saloon.

Best Regards
Lambo

Hi Lambo,
I've got a 89661-30430 (the separate one) in my ute and just picked up another one off trademe. It cost me plenty but I've tried it in my ute as well and it runs fine. I've seen a few on there recently so that's probably your best bet.

Muzz

Lambo are you sure you can't use the soarer ecu without the transmission. That might be a good option as crowns have different headers and injectors and you already should have a soarer ecu. Or use a link ECU. My guys would wire it in a weekend if you wanted. This would allow for future changes. Cheers Kelvin

Thanks Kelvin, I probably can get around the Soarer ECU with Manual trans, but i suspect 2 turbo's sucking through the standard AFM would propably overload its range of operation, as i'm using custom headers, that may not be an issue, and the injectors will need increasing regardless what ECU i use, i am trying to use as much of the original donor wiring loom as possiable, no point reinventing the wheel, i suspect the original ECU also talked to the ABS and god only knows what else, i started to look sideways at my twin turbo GTO AFM but not sure if it's Karmen type, i suspect it is, so gotta do some digging to find out, if it is it could perhaps be a possiable replacement, i guess no one out there has tried to put 2 x 8lb turbos though the standard AFM, but i guess i could be the first to fail/succeed, just trying to plan ahead as i currently have a project that can't be driven to test the turbo effects.and Link with 2 turbos could be a challenge to setup.I may have to go to a more expensive brand to get the tuneability needed

Best Regards
Graeme

Hello Lambo

Link with two turbos would not be a problem at all. Linkplus would be better but we could make it run easily with an LEM. Cheers Kelvin