ECU part numbers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Tried to post up the details of mine but wont allow me as I posted the same pic in a different thread. Anyone have any idea how to get arround this????

just put up the text as per the first few posts and a link to the other post as I'm sure rod would rather cut and paste text for his article. (although the photos are great for identification too)

Thanks Mudman,
I called the importer to find out what exactly my engine is and they came back with 89-92 toyota celsior UCF11. from what they told me there are 6 different pin configurations with this plug, they say the wiring will be different to soarer and crown. They could be saying this to cover their butts. I don't want to run the risk of shorting out the ECU.

Thanks Mudman,
I called the importer to find out what exactly my engine is and they came back with 89-92 toyota celsior UCF11. from what they told me there are 6 different pin configurations with this plug, they say the wiring will be different to soarer and crown. They could be saying this to cover their butts. I don't want to run the risk of shorting out the ECU.
Sorry I meant Madmont, my bad.

:scared: Hi folks,
Have just picked up a front cut Crown Majesta 95/95 not sure?
ECU is 1UZ-FE AM
34pin,22p,16p,28p
89661 - 3A080
175000 - 8241 12V
Doesn't match any wiring diagrams i've seen on the site so far
can anyone help with this??????
would realy appreciate it
thanks
Mark