easiest way to remove and install your alternator on an 92 sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

ya i couldnt find n e thing on the internet to help me out with my alternator situation. So i just manned up and went in myself. And it was a lot simpler than made out to be. And i want to share it with you guys. Every body said that you had to go under the car disconnect every thing and fandangle the alternator through a tiny whole.(wrong! wrong! wrong!) i found the easiest way to do this was by removing the bolts from the coolant tank and jus push it aside. i also disconnected my thermastat housing and moved it over for some extra room. this gives u a clear lane right to where the alternator goes.

NOTE! i did this techinique putting the alternator back in. So Im not so sure it will be as easy to get out this way, but i definately recomend it...

ya i tried it that way first but it was jus to wierd of a maneuver, if you remove the coolant tank tho, u have a straight shot to it, and room to make all the connectons, rather than having to look at a wierd angle you can look straight down at it..