Eagle ESP Vs. CAT Super Racing Rods

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone know anything about CAT Super Racing Rods? Eagle had established their reputation already. I would like to know more about CAT. CAT Super Racing H-Beam Rods Vs. Eagle ESP H-Beam Rods Price wise, the CAT is about $100 cheaper with similar ARP bolts. Any comments on it?

CAT:
CAT 3D Plus® super racing rods are manufactured from the best aircraft quality 4340 steel. Using the new Autocad 14 computer, the 3D Plus® Super Racing rods are the lightest racing rod in their category without sacrifice of any strength. Rods and caps are forged in separate processes for optimum internal grain flow and structural integrity. The CAT 3D Plus® super racing rods are perfect for small blocks engine roducing 700 HP, big blocks and other similar engines producing 800 HP.. CAT Super Racing rods are installed with A18 bronze pin bushing for floating pin to stand high impact force. A third oil hole is drilled at top of the small end to bleed air in the aerated lube system to avoid air pocket damage. All CAT Super Racing rods are equipped with America made 8740 cap screws. A premiun grade moly base lube is packed in every set.

EAGLE ESP:
Is saving a few bucks really worth the cost of throwing a rod and blowing your entire engine assembly? No, it’s not!
Eagle “ESP” 3-D Rods are manufactured from a TWO-PIECE FORGING using USA 4340 Steel. The forging process forces the grain into the shape of a connecting rod, resulting in a superior fatigue life. The rod cap is forged separately so that the grain runs perpendicular to the load forces, witch strengthens the rod. Although it is a more expensive process, all Eagles 3-D rods are forged form a much higher content of nickel & chrome, witch increases the strength & fatigue life without making the rod brittle. Dollar for dollar, Eagle rods are the best on the planet.

Eagle offers I-Beam & H-Beam rods for Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Pontiac, and Honda.

Remember, improper torque of the rod bolts will result in premature rod failure.

4340 Forged H-Beam Rod Features

USA Certified 4340 forged steel
2-Piece Forging for increased strength
Multi-stage heat treated
All surfaces are 100% machined
Shot peened to stress relieve the metal
Each forging is x-rayed, sonic tested, and magnafluxed to insure quality
ARP 8740 7/16 Capscrew bolts
Stroker Design for up to 3.800 stroke crankshafts
8 Brand new rods race ready
Rated to 700 HP
Rated at 1200 HP with ARP L19 Rod Bolt Upgrades

I was told that these rods are about the same. They are both produced in China. There are only two companies in China making these rods. Few people suspect they are from the same company making them. I was told by the way the h Beam in CAT rods are stronger then Eagle Rods.