E85+ fmu+ 10lbs.....injectors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

96Invasion

My plan is to go the fmu route with 7-8lbs on stock fuel system. My question is if I want o run e85 would I just get a larger injector ( +30% -+) and larger fuel pump, to get my needed afr? Also i read that stoic. for e85 is like 9.98:1( or somehting close to that) . so does the extra fuel make that compensation for the richer stoic. ???/:confused:

Depends on what turbo, there's lots of factors.

To answer your previous question, no you will have to get some way to tune it. Even if you were to go 30% bigger than larger injectors, you wouldn't be able to make full use of the benefits of e85, and you might have an issue with idle. Hell you'd probably get issues all over.

A long time ago, when I was first experimenting with e85, a friend of mine had a bone stock 240sx. We pulled his stock 270cc injectors for the 370cc injectors and filled it up with e85.

The car ran, felt like it was faster, but it didn't really idle correctly. We added an SAFC to help lean it out at idle and that helped, but in the end, we really didn't make any significant gains, nor was the gas mileage any better (compared to other e85 vehicles).

Fast forward a few years later, he went with a mini t25 setup, nistune, and 740cc's with a tune, that car would RIP! It didn't make a whole lot of power, but man, was that thing responsive! I don't know if it's a combination of KA plus a small turbo, or the e85, or even the combination of it all.