Diggin the Mazda Furai Concept

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

Looking very cool indeed.

More pics at

http://www.mothers.com/04_community_02_rides/04_community_02_rides_pa_01.html

furai_00.jpg

On a side note, I bet those LED's in Japanese on the back give the car an extra 50HP :p

Still, it looks very aerodynamic and the exhaust exit is very cool (sport-bike looking). The seats look like they leave something to be desired.

I've owen all 3 generations of 7's and loved all of them. Mazda has always used the rotary for performance cars of thier time with the exception of the Mazda Cosmo... What the heck that was about, I have no idea, but with the exception of the Cosmo, the Rotary has always been Mazda's racing development and performance car engine due to its light weight, low but flat torque curve, and the high RPM range thus producing high power number for thier displacement. Although thier rated displacement is not acurate to compair to a receipricating engine cause a Rotary moves its complete displacement in 1 revolution where as a normal receipricating engine take 2 revolution to move its complete displacement. So a 13B Rotary being 1.3L would be theoretically equal to a 2.6L receipricating engine.