Camry flywheel, anygood?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jonesy_SA

Found this here:
http://dahn.webcity.com.au/~toy49040/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17904

After a bit of research further to the info I gave to Philthy many years ago (guy who wrote the article on Lextreme re conversions and 3S-GTE flywheel)

I had a bit of a rummage thru Japwrecks flywheel shelf on monday looking for afore mentioned flywheel (I aint going to spend a shitload and mod a new one) and turned up a flywheel from a 02 1MZ camry. Now this thing has the same ring gear but you need to either flip it over or if it won't play the game (like mine) grind a lead in on the gear to prevent stuffing the starter pinion. Like the 3S-GTE the Hilux clutch bolts straight on and the crank spigot is the same size. Unlike the 3sG-TE you only need to slot the bolt holes by 1mm yet 3SG-TE you need to slot by 2mm.

Now here is where the fun begins. The two afore mentioned flywheels are 25mm shorter than the 2L-TE dual mass and 20mm shorter than 3L solid. Not sure in the case of a 3VZ-Fe as I haven't done one yet, well not manual anyway. The way I'm doing this as I'm using a custom made bellhousing is to move the clutch pivot ball forward by 18mm that way I keep "over the counter bolt ons". With the help of a clever fitter and turner the 3L solid flywheel can be fitted which will give great results for an offroad application.

Will keep you lot posted as to progress

Don't understand half of what he is on about but has anyone had any luck with this flywheel?

Also for the australians, where did you get your 3SGTE flywheel cheap?
thanks