S/C C4 Vette VS TonytheTiger 1st Turbo v6 Camry

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Toysrme

Centerfugally blown C4 Vette
VS
*Completely* built (around 15-20usd grand) '94 v6 1mz-fe (still 3.0L boosting on 10.2:1 CR!) Camry. GT40/88 @ 12psi (392fwhp - 501bhp) That's not even full boost!?, 4500rpm stall T/C, Fully IPT built transmission.

Everything on the car changed, everything about it custom (Tony & his brother own a Custom performance shop in Canada.) The Biggest, Baddest Camry/ES/Windom on the planet.

*Bump Updated*
I also have a natural gear-based boost control. This friggin' big GT40R doesn't give me full boost on 1st gear...LOL I only get 12-14 psi at 1st gear. When 2nd gear hits, the car is travelling fast enough so the full 20-22 PSI can come in and my car still bites traction. On the video, you can see that I have a power deficit at first gear (the vette pulls clean even when both of us caught traction), but when my 2nd gear came, I had full power and it manage to pull it back. And the rest of the gears was self explanatory.
Higher quality vid now hosted by Sean's blazing server. (Give it 15min from this post to upload).
*Bump Updated*
Runs are 0-130mph & 0-124mph.
For anyone wondering, The weight should be within a hundred pounds, or so. The Aero cd is the same, with the vette having a smaller frontal section (around 19.4^2ft VS 22.7^2ft)

If anyone has ever doubted me that until you hit *insane* power levels - FWD = RWD *when* given the same supporting mods (LSD/differential geometry, suspension geometry). This is a great example of that! :)

That is the baddest Camry I have ever seen. Tony is the Tiger...... This is a great example of high compression, high boost.... Absolutely AWESOME!

Bump update. The beast runs 22psi on that GT40/88.:bigeyes:

What you guys complaining about the moeny don't realize. Tony & his brother are not enthusiasts. They ARE professionals! They own/run a performance shop in Canada.
He probably only has 9-10,000 in parts if I were guessing. (Probably 15K in parts if you added up old parts from the older setups that got ditched/sold) Which. Is in line with what some of you 2jz-ge & uz-fe guys pay for FI! If you had to pay people to do what they've done to that car. Yikes!!! You could easily rack up 20-25grand with all the parts swapping & custom work over the last few years.

The entire transaxle & controls for it alone are worth more than my '93 ES 300, and my civic... :wtf:

The scaryest things about this car:
*The effective compression ratio right now peaks almost 23:1, the effective compression ratio on pump gas, without WI is 18-20:1.
The guy can easily burn diesel fuel if he wants too; aslong as he has the toe in the gas pedal!?
*That's the highway cruiser, not the race car!?