Project Thread Bryan's Twin turbo'd 1uz Supra thread

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I would say adapter plate is fine..Being that its near 360* ...
Here is where I mean.. The original primery seems to be almost facing backwards..

I would say adapter plate is fine..Being that its near 360* ...
Here is where I mean.. The original primery seems to be almost facing backwards..

oh. possibly. its a stock sc400 header, i did not want to touch it. the whole project was supposed to be simple. reverse headers, bolt turbos to them and call it a day.

DSC04863.JPG

well i just noticed i havent updated this in a while... but the car has been done for about a month now.. i'm just battling it out with the maft pro if anyone local is familar with using it and the 1uz please let me know thanks. the car pulls like a dream!! here are some more recent finished pics

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

DSC04894.JPG

thanks, while i still have a staggered setup, i did upgrade the puller fan to a 15" one from a chevy. its a tight fit, but it keeps my temps contained.

^ what do you mean? i havent had any issues with temp, i've been dailying it for about a month. around town its about 85c but once i start getting on it non stop the temps get to about 92c. now i'm not sure whats considered bad for the motor, but my 7m was always around 90c around town and on the track it would be about 96c or a tad less. (i do road racing). i also dont have a undercover as of yet... i have a aluminum one that is waiting to be put on, but i've been puttin it aside since the weather is getting cooler and i soon the car will be off the road for the winter

hey guys, so i've been having some tuning issues that i have been ignoring since the car doesnt get out often. Just as an overview the car has twin ct-26 turbos and for fueling has super green injectors (315), walboro 255, and a maft pro piggy back. Everything else is stock. Basically even after pulling fuel from the maft pro my car tends to run super rich, and i don't want to remove more fuel with the maft pro in risk of the timing changing. Now i only plan on ever running the stock 7psi of boost so would it be best to drop in the stock sc400 injectors and set the maft pro to defaults or use a afpr to help control the fuel? From what i read i'm on the the borderline if i use the stock injectors.

Bryan, have you seen what your fuel pressure is doing under boost? Occasionally, if the return is undersized, plugged, or back pressure is building in the tank, the fuel pressure at idle and low load can peg, making the engine run rich as a pig. AMHIK.

Can't help you if it's a piggyback issue, sorry.

315 cc injectors aren't too large to the point that a piggyback ECU can't handle. It seems like the Maf Pro isn't tuned correctly. It also could be the stock Ecu tries to relearn and messes up with the fuel parameter. Like Cribbj said, it could be your fuel pressure as well. An adjustable FP with the gauge will help monitor the pressure precisely.

For 7 psi, if you don't want to complicate things, you can run a FMU along with a high flow high pressure 255 lph fuel pump. This setup is good to 8-9 psi and you still have reliability of stock driving.