BIG Single

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
looks great! i like your MSD COP setup! what computer are you running? are they timed off the stock crank trigger or did you fabricate a cam trigger to run them when you removed the dizzys?

what's the yellow sticker for?

looks great! i like your MSD COP setup! what computer are you running? are they timed off the stock crank trigger or did you fabricate a cam trigger to run them when you removed the dizzys?

what's the yellow sticker for?

Using an Autronic SM4, running one of the stock cam sensors for cylinder sync.

The sticker was for having a nitrous tank in the back.

More pics at:

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~indecent/

Thanks Justen,

The wastegate came with a 14psi spring, so I'll be running that initially. Then I'll just bump it up to whatever gives me 389rwkw...

LOL :) Might need to revise that target soon, another dynoday on the 21st...at sea level this time, so extra air density could give me an extra kw or 2 ;)

I doubt that it could make 1000rwhp on boost alone, but it should get close enough for me to make up the shortfall with nitrous.

The R154 wouldn't hold up for long at that torque though.

Monster Turbo

When that spools up your going to have a very big grin on your face. Looking very good, what chassis is that 1uz in, I dont recognise it all?

It is in a MA70 Supra. There a some photos on my page of the soarer (sc400) crossmember being trial fitted into the Supra, but in the end I decided not to do this.

Bellhousing, flywheel, clutch etc are all shown here.

I got them all from Dellow in Australia, but would not recommend their flywheel, as it was badly made. They are alot more options around, have a look at what other guys have been doing recently.