Bell Housing Toyota V8 to W Series Box

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tmiller

Guys

Attached is a shot of the purpose built bell housing we have manufactured for conversions between the Toyota 1UZ 4.0 V8 and W Series Gearbox.

These are available via www.1uzquadcam.co.nz for $690.00 New Zealand dollars plus shipping.

Or call damian on +64 09 410 5468

Regards

Tony

Nice work Tony, now do a bell housing for the 1UZ to the Getrag, along with a good slippable clutch that'll hold a SC'd or Turbo'd 1UZ, & a rebuildable flywheel and people will be lining up to buy them!

Seriously, I think many people would be happy to have just a 1UZ-V160 bell housing.

John

1UZ to Getrag - Bellhousing

cribbj said:
Nice work Tony, now do a bell housing for the 1UZ to the Getrag, along with a good slippable clutch that'll hold a SC'd or Turbo'd 1UZ, & a rebuildable flywheel and people will be lining up to buy them!

Seriously, I think many people would be happy to have just a 1UZ-V160 bell housing.

John

John

We here you.

We are in the process of developing a bellhousing and will post more info in time

Thanks for your feedback.

Tony

Hey Tony,

I've come across your website before. Have you done many bellhousings for use in a Soarer? I understand you have a rally car but do you have much need for bellhousings used elsewhere?

I intend on getting a Soarer in the close future and I just would like to see what sort of costs are involved with a conversion to manual.

Bellhousing

Taurine said:
Hey Tony

I've come across your website before. Have you done many bellhousings for use in a Soarer? I understand you have a rally car but do you have much need for bellhousings used elsewhere?

I intend on getting a Soarer in the close future and I just would like to see what sort of costs are involved with a conversion to manual.

Yes we have.

Call Damian on Auckland 410 5468 if you would like to discuss further.

Regards

Tony

what sort of price would i be looking at for a bellhousing set up with a hilux slave cylinder and clutch fork to suit. I'll be using the 3sg-te flywheel and heavy duty clutch??

tmiller said:
Guys

Attached is a shot of the purpose built bell housing we have manufactured for conversions between the Toyota 1UZ 4.0 V8 and W Series Gearbox.

These are available via www.1uzquadcam.co.nz for $690.00 New Zealand dollars plus shipping.

Or call damian on +64 09 410 5468

Regards

Tony
Now... take this adapter plate with your bellhousing and hook it up to a GM pattern Tremec TKO....

http://www.ottindustries.com/22re-sm.htm

http://www.fortesparts.com/gmtremec.html

sm22re.jpg

Greg