Ksracing Bell housing, which year R150?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

live4soccer7

From what I understand the R150F is from the 4wd trucks and the R150 (no "F") is from the 2wd trucks. Commonly people refer to them both as the R150 so reading about them can get confusing. I know there are input shaft length differences between the R150F that bolts to the 3.0 (3vz series motor) and the one that bolts to the 3.4 (5vz series motor). Are my statements thus far correct?

I am using the KSracing bellhousing, which transmission (year range) do I get? It will be using an RF1A transfer case, so I would assume the 4wd (R150F) would be absolutely necessary (I am getting the adapter kit for the transfer case). The bell housing arrived today, so I am looking out for a tranny.

Thanks for any input to help clear this up.

I have a standard box R151F in my surf 1kz-te engine KZN130 (Turbo Box and gear driven transfer) input shaft length is 160mm, They have a different gear-set but pretty much the same box and from what I have read it will bolt up with your transfer case, can't find anything about R150F bolting up to your transfer case without adapters. Oh I have done the 1uz swap and I find the R151F gearing and diff ratio of 4:1.1 a bit low, But the 4x4 drivers love the low first. I'm wanting to change up the diff ratio, I can get 14km/L highway driving but throw in some hills and it goes down. 100km/h my revs are at 2800rpm I would like to see it around 2000-2500rpm engine seems to like to sit there better and I think I will see 14km/L more often. Cheers

Last edited: