Beeping noise

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

0MDMA0

can someone tell me what the beeping noise is when i turn the car off...ive had teh car for about a month 92 LS400 and it has never beeped when i turned it off...untill a few days ago....and since it started doing that the central locking on my key isnt working??

any info would be great.
thanks

Attachments

• IMGP0671s.JPG
    IMGP0671s.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 180
can someone tell me what the beeping noise is when i turn the car off...ive had teh car for about a month 92 LS400 and it has never beeped when i turned it off...untill a few days ago....and since it started doing that the central locking on my key isnt working??

any info would be great.
thanks

Open sun roof perhaps?

any info would be great.
thanks

Actually wait, since the lock on your key isnt working, that means your ignition cylinder thinks the key is still inside. Mine does that too, usually I just push on the cylinder with my thumb when that happens and it stops doing that.

hmmm

nope wanst the sunroof...first thing i checked.
with the ignition part it would start beeping as soon as i turn the car off with the key still in it and beep if theres no key in ... and the car door is still shut (our other car beeps if the door is open and has the key in the ignition).
ok now the key still doesnt work (lock/unlock) and the beep has stopped also. :33:

the car still runs fine though haha ...apart from the dash turning on and off every now and then and the needles somtimes take there time to start working.

Thanks for the info. though :afro:
might get an auto electrition to give it a look over.