Any vids or audio of the Turbonetics Celica or Blast Racings Soarer?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chrisman

has anyone ever seen or heard of vids of the celica the scranton bros ran with the turbo lexus v8 motor.. or the Blast Racing Soarer with the Turbo Lex V8?
i was hoping to hear or see these cars in action..

In Aus, we have a magazine that has DVD's of cars in Japan, and in Volume 2 and 5 the Blast Racing soarer is running against the HKS supra, they both run 7's. But gee the Soarer sounds A LOT angrier then the Supra. You maybe able to buy a DVD from here but remember here in Aus we have PAL, not NTSC. As for the turbonetics Celica, I havent found anything!

david--good article...it seems obvious that there may be a few 1000 hp lex v8s around--maybe soon..
1uz-hz--is there any way we-in the states-can get more info on those vids?they must be onlime somewhere.. id love to see the blast lexus in action..

Didn't realize the Scrantons ran a 5.3 liter V8 compared to Wakita's 4.9 liter V8.
As for those videos I'm sure I can find them out here in SoCal. I'd just have to hit up Torrance or Lil Tokyo.
I'll see next time I'm out there.

flea-- thanks, that was great.. sound was great also.. its to bad the v8 class was pushed out of the import drag scene.. i can see how other racers felt threatened. especialy when the 200 mph run came so easy for the v8 guys...