Any Supercharged Sc400 In Cali.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

robie

i want to know if any of you guys have an SC-SC (hahaha even the name goes with it!) in california. i was told by L-tune that if i supercharge my SC i won't pass the smog test... would it be better to do an N/A set-up or give it what the name wants..............thanks

SC-SC-SC Supercharger SC400 Southern Cali. If you keep those stock injectors you will pass the chemical part. Inspection......... buy them a case of 12 pack....

i don't drink and drive so, 12 pack of what?????????LOL
would i lose reliablity w/ supercharger?
would i pass all test?

robie said:
i don't drink and drive so, 12 pack of what?????????
would i lose reliablity w/ supercharger?
would i pass all test?
Robie,
I've been thinking about supercharging my SC400 down here in California, too. And it should be done soon. With custom supercharger or turbocharger setup, it'll totally fail any smog check. Period. However, that still depends on the smog guy. A nice guy would let you pass if you run low boost and the car is tuned properly to produce normal emission. The most chance to pass is if you only run around 6-7 psi with only an upgraded fuel pump and a rising rate FMU. This setup is used on most legal custom supercharger/turbocharger kits. But a nicer smog guy will even let you pass with crazy boost, given you'll give him a pack of beer. David didn't mention you drink and drive. He only mentioned you'll give the smog guy the drinks...Lol.