any ideas? running on 4 cyl

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pres6

or so i am told by this guy, there is a 91 LS 400 for sale for 500$ very close to me, he says it starts, runs, but will not stay running.
not sure on mileage yet, but i am sure it is high,
he says he has done, wires, cap and rotors, and a couple other things to try and fix it.

i am fairly certain that i can get it running easy, but i will not know until after i look at it today after work,
so here it is.....
"oh many great minds on Lextreme (most informative Lexus forum anywhere) what say you? what would you check first?"

naturally i do nto want to fix it in front of him, he is beat down by the 2-dizzy's and just wants to give up, i am thinking i might be able to get this thing really, really, cheap

Scroll down in this section of the Forum.

Plenty of threads on the problem.

Seems late 2009 early 2010 is hard on Lexus ignition systems.

and i have read them for sure, just did not see very much resolution to the issues...
anyways....
i went and looked at it, got him down to 250, and fix his laptop...not bad..
but since i am trying to sell my house right now i cannot park it in the driveway, so looks like i have to pass it up....really sux..

the car has been hit in the front and repaired, however the harness is worse for wear, it seems to me the harness was severely damaged and then repaired incorrectly, the guy who owns it has now hacked it all up trying to get the driver side bank of cylinders to fire, all kinds of splices and broken connectors, so really it just needs a harness

so if your in texas, and have a spot for me to store it? near dallas???
i know long shot..

but if your in texas and are in the market for a 91LS, Black on Tan, needs paint on the front and a passenger fender, a harness, and a windshield, everything else looked great on it, has 189K, i will answer anything else i can if your interested, he is just down the street from me.

oh, and he needs it gone today or tomorrow, he has to go to court for it sitting in his driveway with bad tags.. (neighborhood watch)

Thanks Guys