Another V8 supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I really need to get mine sorted, I'm a long way off yet. I am buying some awesome goodies though. Great looking supra mate, good to see another UZA80.

Damo, well done; it's good to see another one get rolling.

Since yours is in the car now, can I get a little info from you?

How much space is there between the firewall and the rear of the valve covers?

Looks like around 3 inches of room, stuff all to work with - but plenty of room. I'd get most of the wiring sorted when the engine is out of the body.

I'm running Adaptronic ECU, seems to be running well and I like working with the program.
Rush import Stainless supercharger extractors, large power gain there!
It's making 185rwkw at the moment.

I have on order 2.3L whipple with an upgraded Richwood kit to run 15psi, 650cc injectors and 100mm throttle body. CANT WAIT!!

I have some track day vids that I'll post up another day.

Cheers Damo, I'm putting a squarish aluminum tube down next to each valve cover, and may have a 2" cube junction type box extending past the rear of each cover.

It would be good to know there's actually room for it there, before I do it!

Wow, that is one fugly bellhousing.
Good thing they dont have small trans tunnels.

never having seen a good looking bellhousing??? i couldn't say, but looks like the one i run and the quality was pretty good. It's squared off like that because it can be made to suit a number of boxes....just has a weaner W58 behind it. Stick a TKO on the BH and the rear is covered

Looks & sounds sweet Damo; how about some pics of your dash?

Is that a carputer molded in above the glovebox?

Hey mate,

You can buy a Vidigauge atachment for the Adaptronic ECU.
The Vidigauge provides an video signal to a screen, using the vidigauge you can select up to 7 gauges to be displayed, the readings are directly what the ECU is seeing.

Very nice; I'm looking into doing something similar with a carputer and was intending to use the double DIN area for the screen.

I run an AEM system, and they offer some similar dashboard gauges, along with some useful datalogging screens that I plan on using.

Anyone running the Richwood kit?
How is the pully belt ran around WITHOUT cutting into the plastics.
Andrew mueller has given me a idler pully in the kit, but the internal diameter of the bearing is too large to fit anywhere...
Another fun thing to slow down progress...*shakes head*

Found the problem with the idler pulley, Andrew didn't supply any idler spacers for the new pulley and relocating the other.

New problem though... the 15psi (88mm) pulley for the supercharger hits under the bonnet, even after cutting out the bonnet frame.