Parts Adaptronics stand alone ECU with 10lb & 15lb maps for SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotturnot

I Used to own it, Sold it to Zach, he never even plugged it in so its back up for grabs!

Here is the scoop on it.

100% Plug and play!
its a brand new turn key Adaptronics stand alone ECU. I originally purchased this stand alone ECU and then I bought a supra jumper lead. I posted the jumper harness to Neil Griffiths in Australia. Next I paid him to wire it up as a turn key plug and play unit. Neil is running this exact stand alone on two different 1UZ cars running 15lbs boost with great success. He wired it up and ran it on his car for me to verify it was plug and play. Even had it dyno tuned at 10lbs boost and 15lbs. It comes with both Maps! It is going to practically run right out of the box.

If you plan on boosting a SC400 this is a great chance to get into a plug and play stand alone at a great price. Not to mention you wont have to wait months to get a unit made up and shipped.
This is the closest thing to a run out of the box setup you will ever find. You will need to upgrade to larger injectors (it was tuned on 390cc) and add boost. It will include both a 10lb and a 15lb map.

When I bought this the cost for the ECU/wiring labor and test/tune was About $1400 as I recall, then I bought the TT jumper harness for another $390, paid about $40 shipping to Australia so in total i spent almost $1900 dollars having this thing set up. It is literally brand new.

I will let it go for $1300

These units are indeed powerful. I think my brain is not powerful to run it but i'm an ECU noob :) But it's got more useful features than you can shake a stick at. I am about to finish wiring mine up and love it's operation so far. Great product.

Why did you decide to stop using it? Went the Supra route or something?

Scott,

What year is the harness made for? There is a cut off from 1992-1994 and 95 to 97.

Neil ran it on a 92-94 but the plug is good all the way to 97. I was going to run it on a 97. Neil told me it would work, Might have to swap a couple wires from what i have learned wiring my AEM but then again, it might plug and play (Neil says it will and I have a huge amount of confidence in him)

Is this the 420 version or its big brother. Just wondering how it works with only 4 ignition outputs. Even with a Supra loom it only has 6 outputs. These two parts retail at $990 and $290 Australian, which is slightly less over here.

Attachments

• IGN.JPG
    IGN.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 77
Is this the 420 version or its big brother. Just wondering how it works with only 4 ignition outputs. Even with a Supra loom it only has 6 outputs. These two parts retail at $990 and $290 Australian, which is slightly less over here.

Its the 420 version. As far as how the ignition works, they have to batch fire in pairs so you get some wasted spark.

Understand about the retail of these but dont forget all the labor to prewire it and actually test run it on a dyno to make it plug and play. Also the jumper harness adds a few hundred as well. I will consider offers but it really is a heck of a deal how its sits right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.