A/C removal, aux belt length?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MaccyD

I was wondering if those of you who removed the air con were able to buy an off the shelf auxiliary belt. Ive removed it on other cars and been able to conveniently get an off the shelf belt from a different model. I was wondering if this was the case on the 1UZ and if so what belt should i get? Or do you just measure it up and get one made? Any help appreciated. Cheers

nice one dooleys. what car is that from? is this what youve used? Ive only removed the a/c and i think i know where i want the belt to go but if you have done it and have a picture thatd be awesome!

I did AC and cooling fan, so maybe not what you are looking for. Easy enough to use a piece of string to get length, then spend some quality time at the parts store :)

oh, i can lose the viscous fan too, ill be running electric i was only keeping the pulley in there to help the routing. If you can give me any advice or part numbers for yours id really appreciate it!

If measuring my own, id pull it tight and measure the length, but how much should take off to allow for the tensioner?

oh, i can lose the viscous fan too, ill be running electric i was only keeping the pulley in there to help the routing. If you can give me any advice or part numbers for yours id really appreciate it!

If measuring my own, id pull it tight and measure the length, but how much should take off to allow for the tensioner?

I thought I kept the belt package for the part number, but can't find it. I ran the around and held the tensioner at the 1/2 way position, then just measured the string... Its done 3 24hr races and works perfect.

cimg1902h.jpg