93 GS300/1UZ mounts?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Devilry

Hey guys I had a question that maybe you will know, after days of searching and calling around I cannot get an answer.

I have a 93 GS300 (US SPEC) that I want to put a 1uz into. I checked to see if part numbers for mounts from a 98+ GS300 would work, but to no avail. I have also tried to source them from the 1UZ powered aristo in japan, again.. every time I ask people think I am crazy.

Any idea on what I could use for mounts? or am i forced to make them custom? Thanks in advance for your replies

Old thread I know but I will be attempting this. I will post results

I'm glad someone else is doing this. We need to keep in touch.

After a long time of this project off to the side, my work/school life calmed down and I am back to this.. any info on mounts?

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but the GS3 has a front sump and so does the LS4. Have you guys tried that?

Why not just get a GS400? Rather than pull the 2JZ that is just waiting to be turbocharged?

Well I don't think it's really about the 2J. I love the UZ really cause the motor is too reliable.

My pop has a GS3 that I've been slowly working on, he's about to retire, and he loves the car, but he's too afraid of taking it too far, not cause of his age, or driving it, but he just don't really like the idea of a car with 260K.

Now, my SC400, he loves the thing! He likes how well the motor sounds, and how well it runs. And also he's mentioned, "Only if we could put your motor in my car, ha ha." So I'd love to do it for him one of these days, at least give it a shot.

For myself, I'd turbo the heck out of the GE. It's there, it's easy to make reliable power, but it doesn't have the piece of mind that my pop would want.